FIS develop a comprehensive range of SAP enhancements – deeply integrated add-ons technologies to SAP ERP standard (SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA). The technologies create additional functionality to optimise business processes in SAP enabling financial savings and providing more effective tools for SAP users. The applications work on the same SAP ERP server infrastructure and require no modifications to SAP standard. FIS add-on technologies also view the data via other UXs such as Web Dynpro or Fiori mobile apps.
Automated Invoice Data Extractor
FIS/fci is a technology that automatically reads the content of documents such as invoices, sales orders, vendor statements, customer remittance advice notes – via email or from a scanned image. FIS/fci incorporates “free-form recognition” technology, multiple-OCR technologies and an intelligent knowledge database – to read invoice data automatically from day-one saving manual data entry effort.
Automated Invoice Posting and Workflow
An SAP add-on technology, FIS/edc (invoice monitor) is utilised to automate first time match rates and workflow routing of invoices with approval screens via Web Dynpro or Fiori apps. No modifications to SAP standard are required. FIS/edc works with live real-time SAP data.
Automated Matching of Vendor Statement or Payment Advice Notes
The technology is utilised to automate the comparison of incoming statements (from vendors or customers) with balances on SAP ERP. FIS/edc (statement monitor)monitor reduces the number of documents reviewed by the accounts team – highlighting “exceptions” compared to vendor/customer data in SAP ERP data.
Automated Processing of Orders
FIS/edc (sales order monitor) converts an inbound customer order into an SAP sales order with or without a reference (e.g. quotation). The supply chain process such as order confirmation, shipping notification, goods issue and billing documents can be triggered immediately. Customer orders that do not pass the “plausibility checks” successfully are highlighted and post-processed in the monitor.
- Automatic posting of customer orders (OCR or EDI data records)
- Overview of all purchase orders received
- OCR image or EDI data visualisation as PDF form
- Full integration in SAP with all order processing functionalities
- Quick error analysis with intelligent message log
- Direct communication due to integrated email system
- Post-processing option in the split screen display with direct access to scanned and archived customer orders.
Automated Processing of Documents
In the FIS/edc (document monitor), any kind of scanned and archived documents can be manually and automatically assigned to an SAP object (e.g. vendor, purchase order or invoice). The document monitor can be installed as an additional module to FIS/edc or as an individual solution.
- Any kind of documents may be scanned, archived and assigned to SAP object types in electronic form (both manually and automatically)
- Enables multiple assignments to several and/or different SAP objects
- Fully integrated in SAP ERP
- Integration of any kind of email systems for transfer or information is possible
FIS/edc (order confirmation monitor) is tasked with the automatic posting of order confirmations in SAP. Data is imported via the SAP standard IDoc interface If errors occur during the tolerance check within the inbound processing, these documents can be easily selected and post-processed.
- Order confirmations can be imported into the SAP system via EDI or OCR
- Automatic matching with purchase order items according to customising rules
- Visualization of EDI data as a pdf form with automatic archiving
- Easy selection of confirmations outside tolerances
- Clear worklist structure with visual traffic light control
- Efficient correction tools in the split screen display with direct access to archived documents
- Filter for quickly processing tolerance-exceeding confirmation items
- Automatic and manual matching in the post-processing of new purchase order items
- Direct correction options of quantity and value fields; all information concerning purchase order items is displayed
- Email sending to employees or vendors with mail attachment from archive
FIS are on of Europeans leading developers of mobile apps. As an example, Fiori apps for approvers and reporting apps for FIS/edc (invoice monitor). The apps are ideal for approvers “on the move” and for executive decisoning on invoices.
SAP Master Data Management
FIS/mpm is a simplified SAP centred application utilised by all employees tasked with master data maintenance of materials, price and conditions, vendors, customers, bill of materials with built in duplication checks and defined roles for initiators and master data custodians.
In Store Point of Sale
FIS/cash is a unique in-store cash register solution with configurable display and real-time access to SAP data.
FIS/eSales is an Internet shopping solution with Web interface into SAP – with versions for businesses, consumers and mobile.
Cross Company Electronic Transactions
FIS/xee provides organisation with a tool for electronic data exchange between SAP, internal systems, and import/export with external suppliers and customers.