The FIS SST new application development team based in Poland have extensive programming expertise (SAP (ABAP), JAVA, Open Source and Microsoft .NET ) and significantly lower day-rates for developers than UK contractors. The team is a resource used by many leading UK, Scandinavian and German organisations.
In particular, FIS SST develop bespoke technologies for organisations that wish to create applications that are specifically for their own business model – an alternative to a standard software that would require extensive modifications.
Although projects involving partner portals and data consolidation are most common, the application development team prove to be highly creative and inexpensive compared to UK or German developers.
FIS SST team have been asked to provide development resources for both software developers and systems integrators.
A Software Application Development Service for Software Vendors, Systems Integrators and End-Users – who require additional resource or technical expertise in completing a new or defined project within budgets and timescales.
- Organisations who require additional resource in completing defined projects but require specialist expertise or additional resources for completion
- Organisations in UK, Germany or Scandinavia who wish to look at an alternative to employing contractors and complete a software development with lower labour costs
- Organisations who wish to outsource a large proportion of IT application development to a “Nearshore” partner
- Organisations who wish to move away from legacy application development tools and future-proof new applications by working with an innovative and economic development partner
An alternative to:
- Development projects that are missing deadlines and running over-budget
- Expensive local contractors with limited development capabilities
- Long timescales for application completion with current in-house resources
Key technology competencies:
- ABAP – SAP
- Open Source Technology
- Microsoft .NET