iRetPlat – Innovative Returnable Equipment Platform
iRetPlat is an innovative and scalable cross-organisation platform for recording bookings of returnable equipment such as pallets, trays, dolavs, and roll cages. The platform is designed specifically for booking and recording the location, stock and balances or returnable equipment whether they are at regional sites, customers, 3PL sites or “in transit”.
FIS iRetPlat brings together back-office systems (i.e. ERP, Accounts, Warehouse Management, and Food Traceability Systems), mobile workers, logistics teams, regional sites, equipment providers on a single shared platform.The cloud-based platform takes booking data directly from ERP and Accounts Systems and updates the equipment location and quantities in real-time, providing a single view for all platform users.
The platform is accessible from a PC or mobile device – an alternative to recording exchanges on paper or Excel. What makes the solution unique is that the platform is open to all partners – showing the returnable equipment asset category, the balance of quantities and their quantities.
No IT hardware is required, the platform is “cloud-based” and available 24/7 – with the capability of recording all transactions and exchanges in UK/Europe. iRetPlat encompasses high functionality and intuitive design based on cutting edge SAP Infrastructure.
ERP, Back Office Data integration:
- The solution includes tried and tested business integration tools – that maps the data output from back office systems onto the platform – making equipment bookings visible to all parties.
- iRetPlat functions as a hosted enhancement for ERP/IT systems – providing additional functionality and reporting tools.
- Supports RFID and GS1 standards such as EDI.
Productivity and Process Improvements
- Significant improvement in the productivity of logistics teams as transactions are made automatically or via a simple app – rather than on paper or via (bespoke) Excel spreadsheets.
- Comprehensive management of complex operations between sites, customers and equipment providers.
- SMART device cameras can be used for recording broken equipment or quantity variants – supporting evidence in dispute management.
- iRetPlat Fiori/Mobile app turns SMART devices into productive working tools.
- Exceptional user experience with SAP’s intuitive Fiori app technology features.
- Maximise equipment utilisation with managed inventory levels.
- No re-keying or manual input of data.
- iRetPlat can be configured for all returnable equipment assets within an organisation. Additional customers, regional sites and partners added quickly and easily.
- Cloud-based platform means that features can be managed and deployed for each logistics discipline including guest access for selected partners.
- No IT infrastructure required – and fast “on-boarding”.
- Subscription-based monthly payment model – no upfront licence or support costs.
Dispute Management Workflow
- iRetPlat offers workflow and notification tools to provide selected guests with the option to agree (or dispute) equipment asset types, quantities with supporting evidence of conveyed with images – using SMART devices as productive tools.
- Collaboration and notification functions with platform guests – an alternative to using email as a workflow tool.
Dashboard / Reporting Tools
- Several Reporting Tools are available giving your organisation a single enterprise view of returnable equipment asset volumes, conditions and locations within the entire supply chain.
- Furthermore the Excel formats for equipment stock, balances and transaction records can be tailored when necessary.
- iRetPlat provides a single view of returnable equipment from multiple providers.
- Real-time and instantaneous equipment availability checks
- Tracking of returnable equipment quantities with time based reporting tools.
- Instantaneous view of RTP stock levels for delivery planning.
FIS Information Systems – Constant Innovation
- As one of SAP AG’s leading international partners, FIS have more than 100 specialist developers of SAP Fiori apps, SAP Standard (ABAP) and bespoke application development.
- FIS are constantly improving the platform with new customer driven ideas and advanced features.
- FIS also host the iRetPlat – proving a single point of support for your organisation.
- FIS provide consultancy with industry experts within the disciplines of supply chain and logistics.
- 24/7 availability
- Administration and user training.
- The platform is currently available in English and German languages.
An alternative to:
“Traditional” paper or Excel spreadsheet records of RTP exchanges
Key Applications and Industries:
- Food Production
- Brewing Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Hazardous Chemicals
- Palletised Products