FIS / TradeFlex is a hosted application that facilitates the exchange of product data from SAP ERP and transactions with common Marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Mercateo. The platform provides deep integration with SAP ERP and is controlled from a single connection.
Who is it for?
For organisations with SAP (ECC 6 or S/4HANA) who trade goods via Marketplaces. The platform provides an alternative to the manual tasks when working with Marketplaces and provides a connectivity with SAP ERP and data from other applications used in Marketplace management.
Key Information: FIS / TradeFlex
- From a single connection point – process complexity and manual tasks are significantly reduced
- The Fiori app consolidates tasks into one application with enhanced functionality for process management and data exchanges
- Single Connection to manage SAP Marketplace management and non-SAP content i.e. PIMs systems
- Non-invasive to SAP standard – no modifications to SAP are encountered
- Interfaces with several marketplaces at once – matching/mapping product attributes with SAP ERP data
- Simplifies managing product selection, campaign management, pricing, shipping and inventory levels
- FIS / TradeFlex provides management of customer fulfilment processes – orders, shipping, returns, payments and refunds
Contact FIS UK