Crawley based Document Options Limited (DOL) are an award-winning provider of Process Automation, Document Management and Document Capture Services and are a long-standing partner of FIS Information Systems. Whilst many scanning bureaus focus only on the business of archiving documents after they have been processed, innovative Document Options differentiate themselves by providing their customers with invoice data content at the first stage of the process. The shift from late invoice archiving to early invoice archiving has transformed the Accounts Payable function of many organisations.
The invoice reading service is available for all organisations and not specifically for organisations with SAP ERP.
By combining their expertise of using FIS OCR reading software, high resolution image capture and invoice completion/checking services, Document Option provide an unrivalled facility for data accuracy and document throughput.
Who is it for?
For organisations with who wish to:
- Out-source the time consuming tasks of manual data entry and document scanning as part of their accounts function
- Improve the quality of their invoice data
- Re-engineer their Accounts Payable methods by working with a forward thinking capture services bureau at the first part of the invoice classification process
Key Information: Document Options Limited
Complete invoice reading process including:
- Invoice transportation service from customer site to DOL base in Crawley
- High-resolution Document Capture of physical/paper invoices
- Capture of emailed invoice attachments
- Invoice content reading services – i.e. header and line items / positions
- High accuracy of data capture – by checking missing fields or possible erroneous invoices
- Fast turn-around service
- Working with FIS Information Systems directly to provide unmatched services levels
Contact FIS UK