iRetPlat is a new and unique cross-organisation electronic logbook for returnable transport containers such as pallets, dolavs, and roll cages etc. The platform is utilised to agree the returnables inventory for both customers and vendors – interfacing with ERP systems to record asset values.
The electronic solution is accessible form a PC or mobile device and is an alternative to recording exchanges on paper or Excel. What makes the solution unique is that the platform is open to all partners – customers and vendors – showing the returnables asset category, the balance of quantities and their quantities.
Partners need not necessarily become subscribers/members as they are invited to collaborate as a guest. The platform is aimed at any organisation that records returnable transport packaging as an asset. The solution also records the availability of specific pallet/container stock levels.
No IT costs are required, the platform is “cloud-based” and available 24/7 – with the capability of recording all transactions and exchanges in UK/Europe.
- Business process improvement solution for the goods transportation – replacing manual paper and Excel based methods
- Solution interfaces with SAP and other ERP applications – showing actual value of assets
- Presents current stock levels on specific dates
- Balances values and quantities with all customers and/or suppliers
- No IT infrastructure required – and fast “on-boarding”
- Available to all industries with returnable, transportable pallets and containers – food, drink, wholesalers, industrial, chemicals
- Dispute Management workflow with selected “guest” partners – with audit trail and supporting evidence (i.e. photographs)
- Allows transport managers to work with mobile devices – in loading bays
- Instantaneous view of RTP stock levels for delivery planning
- Real-time balance of RTPs with partners
An alternative to:
“Traditional” paper or Excel spreadsheet records of RTP exchanges
Key Applications and Industries:
- Food Production
- Brewing Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Palletised Products